The bodies inside CLUSIB
The Belgian Computer Security Club consists of the following bodies :
- the Board of Directors,
- the General Statutory Assembly of the Members,
- the working groups.
The members of the Board of Directors are :
- President :
- Luc GOLVERS, Consultant and expert witness in computer systems, Lecturer at the Université Libre de Bruxelles – 1983 to 2009
- Secretary-general :
- Francis WALSCHOT, Legal Expert, CONTRACTWELL, Platanenlaan, 21, B-1600 St. Pieters-Leeuw
- Etienne WÉRY, Lawyer in Brussels and Paris, Cabinet ULYS, 224, avenue de la Couronne, 1050 Brussels.
- Patrick CAUWERT, C.E.O of FEPRABEL, avenue Albert-Elisabeth 40, 1200 Woluwe-Saint-Lambert
The working groups :
Their task is to look into the multiple aspects of information systems security (e.g. audit, standardisation, quality, security management, legal aspects, logical and physical security, …). A number of interdisciplinary working groups have been created depending on the topics to be dealt with.